GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE THIERRY MUGLER PERFUMES LOYALTY PROGRAM THE CIRCLE
1 – PURPOSE
The Mugler Loyalty Program (hereinafter the “Circle”) is an offer from GroupCLARINS USA Inc, a simplified joint-stock company, headquartered at 1 Park avenue, 19 th floor, New York, NY 10025, USA, which can be accessed at the following URL: www.muglerusa.com.
IIMPORTANT: These Terms and Conditions define how the Mugler "The Circle" loyalty program works and specify the provisions governing the relationship between CLARINS USA Inc. and each of the participants (hereinafter “Members”) in the loyalty program of the Thierry Mugler Perfumes in the United States of America.
The purpose of the Circle is to enable its (“Members”) to receive special benefits and services when purchasing Mugler products on www.muglerusa.com or at licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network in the United States.
Each member has read these provisions in their entirety and accepts them without reserve when joining The Circle.
In these Terms and Conditions, the expressions below shall have the following meaning:
"Unique Code": the unique code is printed inside the Thierry Mugler Perfumes product boxes. It comprises 11 characters (.i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC).
“Refill Receipt”: store receipt or refill invoice of a refilling fragrance sold from a licensed physical retail outlet within the CLARINS USA Inc. selective distribution network.
"Website": the www.muglerusa.com website is both the corporate and e-commerce website of the Thierry Mugler brand used by CLARINS USA Inc. in the United States of America. It provides access to the "MUGLER Circle" loyalty program.
"Member": any physical over the age of 21 residing in the United States of America who has consented to participate in the Circle when creating an account on www.muglerusa.com.
"The Circle": the Thierry Mugler perfumes loyalty program set up by CLARINS USA Inc
2 – BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE CIRCLE
2.1 Membership in The Circle is open: - to any physical person over the age of 21 years old residing in all fifty U.S. states - having given their consent to CLARINS USA Inc to participate in Mugler “The Circle" loyalty program - by filling out the registration form aimed at collecting Members' personal information required (last name, first name, email address) - when creating a personal account on www.muglerusa.com.
Members attest to the accuracy of all the information provided throughout the duration of their membership. CLARINS USA Inc reserves the right to request documentation at any time to prove the identity of a person who wants to subscribe or has subscribed to the Circle, notably if they possess the same name as another member. Any changes will be made immediately online or, barring that, signaled to Customer Service in a timely manner.
Membership in the Circle is effective as of the confirmation of account creation by the Customer. Membership is name-based, personal, and reserved for the private, not professional, use of individuals.
2.2 Membership in the Circle is valid for an unlimited time subject to the provisions in Article 5 in these Terms and Conditions. The Member is entitled to withdraw his/her participation in The Circle at any time. He/she must then notify the customer relations department of that decision by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025 , USA or using the contact form Contact-us through their online personal account.
2.3 The Member shall identify him/herself with each connection to the Website using his/her email address and a password chosen beforehand, or by mail or phone to the customer service using his/her email address or mailing address, last name and first name.
2.4 Any changes in the Member's personal information (address, name, or any other indication that may be required to manage his/her participation) should be communicated as soon as possible to the customer relations department by mail at Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025, USA , or online under the "My account" section.
3 - ADVANTAGES OF THE CIRCLE
3.1 Receiving surprises and special benefits
Purchase declarations are converted into surprises and special benefits. Surprises are allocated on a monthly basis depending on the number of purchases registered by Members and the thresholds reached.
Methods for registering purchases
1. Mugler products with a Unique Code: Members may register purchases by using the 11-character unique code printed inside the Mugler product’s box (i.e. NHTSX9HZ9JC). The unique code must be registered in the special form available on the Member's online account or be written on the small card provided in the Mugler product's packagingbox and mailed to the following address: Mugler Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025 , USA. CLARINS USA INC. reserves the right to request the Member provide additional proof of purchase to validate participation in the Circle or registration of purchases.
2. Mugler products without a Unique Code: E-gift cards, Addict box, travel size products and the samples bar do not have Unique Codes: you will not be rewarded when you purchase these items. All other MUGLER products should have a Unique Code Members may register a purchase that does not have a unique code (i.e. a Fragrance Refilling in store) by using the store receipt and invoice for a purchase made at participating licensed physical or virtual retail outlets within the Mugler selective distribution network. The store receipt or the refill invoice must be current within 12 months and sent to CLARINS USA INC. along with the duly completed form intended for this purpose available for download on www.muglerusa.com.: - By mail at the following address: Mugler Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025 , USA. - Or online at: www.muglerusa.com. The store receipt or the refill invoice must be sent in the form of a digital photograph saved as a JPEG or PNG. Digital photos are only valid if they show the entire store receipt or invoice indicating the place name, date and time of purchase. The Member must have underlined the product(s) purchased, as well as the entire refill receipt.
CLARINS USA INC. reserves the right to reject images that are incomplete or illegible as well as receipts or invoices bearing a name other than the name of the Member. CLARINS USA INC. reserves the right to reject modified or illegible refill receipts, store receipts or invoices. The information on the store receipts or invoices (namely, store name, city, date and time of purchase, name of the Mugler or other products purchased, quality, and price) is subject to digital processing per the terms and conditions set forth in Article 4 herein. The Member’s account shall be increased by the number of declared purchases earned once the information is entered into the system. The Member may check that the Unique Codes or the proofs of purchase which he/she registered online or sent by mail have been taken into account in the "Declared purchases history" section on the homepage of his/her Circle area. Only the name of the purchased product is indicated, not its price. It should be noted that, when Unique Codes or proofs of purchase are sent by mail, there might be a variable delay period before taking into account the corresponding products and having them appear on your online account under " Declared purchases history". 3.2 E-commerce advantage, promotions and sales offers 3.2.1 Special advantages and sales offersThe “Circle Price” The Circle offers to members the ‘Circle Price”, a special 10% discount on all products sold online on muglerusa.com, for all products with a Circle price label, and available starting by the second purchase (after the member first online order or Unique code or Refill Receipt registration). 3.2.2 Special advantages and sales offers The Circle entitles Members to receive special advantages and sales offers such as invitations to private sales or events. CFGCLARINS USA Inc. is not obligated to send all the special offers to every Member. 3.2 Trip to Paris participation In addition to the advantages and offers made available throughout the year, CFG would like to give the opportunity to all the Circle members to take part in a unique experience entitled ‘Trip to Paris’ thanks to a free contest. The rules can be updated at least once a year For more informations click here.
4 - PERSONAL DATA
Clarins Fragrance Group (hereafter “CFG”), headquartered at 9, rue du Commandant Pilot, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France and registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre, FRANCE, under the number 380 363 754 RCS NANTERRE, and CLARINS USA Inc. are jointly liable for processing personal data for the Clarins Loyalty Program.
1. In accordance with the French Act No. 78-017 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, data files and civil liberties, the Member is informed that the personal data concerning him/her will be subject to data processing. In application of Article 27 of this law, the Member has the right to access and rectify the data concerning him/her.
2. The Member is informed that he/she has the right to access, oppose, delete and transfer their personal information regarding him/her held by CFGCLARINS USA INC. and which is subject to computer processing. This right of access, opposition and rectification may be exercised by mail to the customer relations department Mugler Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025 , USA.
3. Information collected verbally by Customer Service or in writing on www.muglerusa.com or by mail are subject to digital processing for the purpose of processing the Member requests, granting them the advantages earned for the Circle, sending them offers, news and personalized advertisements based on their previous purchases and/or interests, and to compile statistics and reports.
4. CLARINS USA INC. saves this information as long as it is required to satisfy "The Circle" data processing purposes mentioned at the Art.5 - alinea 3. "
5 - ACCESSING, ENDING AND CHANGING THE MUGLER LOYALTY PROGRAM " THE CIRCLE" TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. In the event of any changes to legislative or regulatory provisions (French or European) that affect these provisions, CFGCLARINS USA INC. will be entitled to apply said changes immediately and to create a new version of the Website. These Terms and Conditions can be accessed and downloaded by means of the legal notice on the www.muglerusa.com website, but they are also available on mailing request at Mugler Customer Service, 1 Park avenue, 19th floor, New York, NY 10025 , USA.
2. At any time, CLARINS USA INC. reserves the right to cancel, substitute or modify all or any part of the Mugler Loyalty Program as well as the advantages and services offered within the scope of this program subject to a 3-month notice to allow Members to use their benefits. CLARINS USA INC. shall inform Members of these changes by any means it seems most appropriate (website posting, letter by mail, email, text, etc.). These advantages will be lost if not used within this time period.
3. CLARINS USA INC. is entitled to end the "Mugler Circle" Program at any time. The purchase amounts registered by the Participants will then be considered lost.
6 - LIABILITY
1. CLARINS USA INC. is released of all liability for any direct or indirect consequences of any defects or malfunctions of the Circle, regardless of their cause. In the event of any malfunctions or disruptions, CLARINS USA INC. shall make every effort to enable Members to maintain the stars they have earned. Members attest to have been thoroughly informed of the inherent features of the Internet and particularly of the fact that the reliability of transmitting data over the Internet is merely relative, as these data are transported over non-similar networks with varying characteristics and capacities and may be saturated at certain times of day in such a way that may affect download times or data accessibility and that the Internet is an open network and, consequently, the information it carries is not protected against any risk of diversion or intrusion on their system, data pirating, programs and files on their system, contamination by computer viruses, and that it is the Member's responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect the data, files or programs stores on their system against contamination by virus and intrusion attempts to their system.
2. CLARINS USA Inc. reserves the right to refuse Circle membership to anyone who is not fulfilling the present Circle Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the Circle Terms and Conditions by a Member or a third party acting on behalf of a Member, any misuse or fraudulent use of advantages received, any forgery of the information provided to CLARINS USA INC. and any behavior by the Member that is considered detrimental to the interests of CLARINS USA INC. will automatically lead to the Member's removal from the Circle.
3. In the event of exclusion or account closure, the rights associated with the purchase amounts registered are lost (namely the balance of registered purchases and benefits), and the Member or third/eligible party may not request the conversion of this amount into surprises or claim any compensation whatsoever .